|Cancer in Colon – INSTITUTE OF ACUPUNCTURE & HERBAL MEDICINE KL KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA|
The colon is the longest part of the large intestine and the lowest part of the digestive system. Inside the colon, water and salt from solid wastes are extracted before the waste moves through the rectum and exits the body through the anus.
Cancer in Colon
Cells normally grow and divide only when they are needed to keep our bodies functioning properly. But sometimes, the mechanisms that regulate cell growth stop working and cells divide out of control. This is called cancer. When cancer develops in the cells lining the colon (the first part of the large intestine), it is called cancer in colon.
What are the symptoms of cancer in colon?
Symptoms and sign of cancer in colon include:
- Change in bowel habits. Including diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of the stool.
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
- A feeling that bowel doesn’t empty completely
- Weakness or fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
Many people with cancer in colon experience no symptoms in the early stages of the disease. When symptoms appear, they will likely vary, depending on the cancer size and location in the large intestine.
Someone who have notice and symptoms of cancer in the colon, such as blood in the stool or a persistent change in bowel habits, make an appointment with Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture treatment.
What are the risk factors of cancer in colon?
Factors that may increase your risk of cancer in colon include:
- Older age – About high percent of people diagnosed cancer in the colon are older than 50. Cancer in colon can occur in younger people, but it occurs much less frequently.
- Race – African Americans have a greater risk of cancer in colon than do people of other races.
- A personal history of cancer. If you’ve already had cancer in colon, you have a greater risk of colon cancer in the future.
- Inherited syndromes that increase cancer in colon risk. Genetic syndromes passed through generations of your family can increase your risk of cancer in colon.
- Family history of cancer in colon – Develop cancer in colon if you have a parent, sibling or child with the disease. If more than one family member has cancer in colon, your risk is even greater. In some cases, this connection may not be hereditary or genetic. Instead, cancers within the same family may result from shared exposure to an environmental carcinogen or from diet or lifestyle factors.
- A sedentary lifestyle – If you’re inactive, you’re more likely to develop cancer in colon. Getting regular physical activity may reduce your risk of cancer in colon.
- Diabetes – People with diabetes and insulin resistance may have an increased risk of cancer in colon.
- Obesity – People who are obese have an increased risk of cancer in colon and an increased risk of dying of cancer in colon when compared with people considered normal weight.
- Smoking – People who smoke cigarettes may have an increased risk of cancer in colon.
- Alcohol – Heavy use of alcohol may increase your risk of cancer in colon.
- Radiation therapy for cancer – Radiation therapy directed at the abdomen to treat previous cancers may increase the risk of cancer in colon.
Question about Cancer in Colon – Research by KL Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment
Before this many patients through the world come to KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture treatment to make appointment with Chinese master. Many of them with cancer in colon want to take an active part in making decisions about their medical care and their cancer treatment. The always questions include:
- Where is my cancer in colon located in my colon?
- What is the stage of my cancer in colon?
- Has my cancer in colon spread to other parts of my body?
- Will I need more tests?
- What are the treatment options for my cancer in colon?
- Will any of the treatments cure my cancer in colon?
- What is the chance that my cancer in colon will be cured?
- How much does each treatment increase my chances that my cancer in colon will be cured?
- What are the potential side effects of each treatment?
- How will each treatment affect my daily life?
- How much time can I take to make my treatment?
- Should I see a specialist? What will that cost, and will my insurance cover it?
|Cancer in Colon treatment by Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture treatment|
The total of treatment options for your cancer in colon based on types of cancer you have, the stages of the cancer, your overall health and your preferences. So, Someone who have the cancer in colon don’t be trauma, humility and isolation because KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture can give hoping and empower to solve about cancer problem.
KL Kuala Lumpur Herbal and acupuncture treatment by Chinese Master are very famous through the world because before this many patients can reduce their pain and increase QI for improve strengthen tone the body’s systems. These treatments are different because treatments by Chinese Master have no side effect and also no cancer operations. Those are different with western treatment because more operation of western treatment can give effect for body patients in long time. Even though, Chinese Master also using the treatment without the surgery which is are save and not be effect for patient’s body systems in long time.
Acupuncture functions have to treats cancer patients on the assessment of the high and low of Qi located in body patients. In many cancer related cases, the patients who have a low about body Qi that simple to the colon attack for the body systems.
Herbs are generally a safe way to strengthen and tone the body’s system. The correct herbal therapy may be an important part of a cancer treatment plan, but should only be used under the Chinese masters that are an experienced provider knowledgeable in cancer herbal at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia way herbal and acupuncture treatment.
KL Kuala Lumpur way Herbal and Acupuncture is good and best way in regenerating to damage cancer in colon. Chinese master suggestion that who have early detect about cancer in colon symptoms and signs must come early to see Chinese master in KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture treatment to get full and complete in recovery.